Zoom integration is built into Exercise Pro Live. There is no need to install or activate anything. In order to use the integration you must have a Zoom account. The first time you create a Zoom appointment you will be prompted by Zoom to allow Exercise Pro Live to create meetings in Zoom.
Exercise Pro Live allows you to send a Zoom invitation to a client from the main Client Search screen to right of each client name is a Zoom icon. Pushing the icon will allow you to schedule a Zoom meeting with that client.
The requested fields are:
- Zoom Meeting Password – Enter the password for your meeting
- Meeting Date – Date of meeting
- Meeting Time – Time of meeting
- Duration – Length of meeting in minutes
- Email Invitation – Email the meeting information to your client
- Text Invitation – Text the meeting information to your client
The most common issue is the scheduled appointment is not showing up in your Zoom calendar. Please make sure you have an active Zoom account. We are unable to add to the Zoom calendar unless you have a valid account.
Exercise Pro Live support is available from 8 to 5 Central Time Monday through Friday at 800-750-2756. We can also be reached at Support@ExerciseProLive.com.
Please see https://www.exerciseprolive.com/support/ for information about Exercise Pro Live and for answers to the most commonly asked questions.
We do our best to answer all questions received as quickly as possible. Any question received before 3 Central Time during a buisness day will be answered that day.
- Login to your Zoom Account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace
- Click Manage > Installed Apps or search for the Exercise Pro Live app.
- Click the Exercise Pro Live app.
- Click Uninstall.